|App Name||🌊 Water Physics Simulation 🌊 v1.2.17|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.4 ( 15226 )|
Do you like liquid simulations? Do you like the flow behavior of water? Do you like bomb explosions?
If yes, then you will have much fun with the Physics Sandbox app. [by gaming-apps.com]
Three physics simulations in One:
1. Shipping / Raft Survival: You can build your own ship or use a pre-builted boat and try to survive,
if you go on a raft trip with your boat now.
2. Powder Game: If one use the real-time sandbox, then you can play with our bomb simulator or simulate
diverse states of waterbody under different influences in every areas of the room. Furthermore you can build for example a house and let it explode later.
3. Liquid simulator: One can watch various structures, ships, buildings, dust etc.
and they interact together in different forms, if you insert prefabricated user-actions like a spawner… into
– this game is free!
– a) sandbox, build for examle a wall and throw bombs to it (Powder Game)
– b) raft survival (shipping mode)
– c) 24 prefabricated level designs (simulation mode)
– construct your own boat with 13 different single parts of a ship
– 6 prefabricated levels in the section “shipping”
– one can add to a own constructed boat 4 prefabricated
– furthermore: 5 bombs types + 5 upgrades per bomb with different explosions
– 4000 water particles (soft bodies /powder/ dust)
– watch the general behavior of fluid, e.g. pressure, flow behavior, spread in the observation room,
special effects, etc.
– build and control your boat
– create various structures like a house, a seesaw, a tower … be creative
And now have fun with our free physics game everybody!
This game is free, but shows ads from AdColony.com
– undo feature
– new tsunami map
– app completely rewritten
– added tsunami tool (create different tsunamis, 4 tsunami maps)
– added 50 new physics simulations
– added 100 Sandbox elements (C4, stickmans, Nuke, Spawner….)
– Sandbox save load system (save your creations)
– graphics improved (new shaders, pro water effect, new GUI,…)
APP ID =com.gaming_apps.water_physics_simulation