|App Name||Yatzy Protocol & game v2.6.7|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 168 )|
New in version 3: The app can now be used to actually play the game, not only register the protocol.
Play Yatzy with in-app dice or use physical dice and have the app to register the protocol.
The app can handle Yatzy, Yahtzee and Maxi Yatzy and is extremely configurable both regarding functionality and looks. Many “fixed” values (e.g. the score for Full House) can be freely selected among the variations in Yatzy, Yahtzee and Maxi Yatzy, thereby creating hybrid games that deviate from the “official” set of rules.
Features (free version):
* Yatzy protocol as played in northern Europe.
* Yahtzee protocol as played in USA/Central Europe.
* Maxi Yatzy protocol (Yatzy version with 6 dice).
* Handles free and forced games (forced games being games where you have to score from the top and down)
* Handles “Score a sheet” games where each player has a full sheet (6 columns) to complete as one game.
* Up to 6 players.
* Easy entry of scores through popup dice selection.
* Keeps track of game statistics, high scores and wins.
* Includes a large number of skins where you can pick your favorite color/background.
* Includes one customizable skin where you can select your own colors and select the background image (or color) of your choice.
* Many game parameters are customizable per game type.
* You can save and load games.
* A history view shows a chronological list of throws; can be used if you are unsure if a correct entry has been made.
* English, German or Swedish language is automatically selected based on device langue, or select language manually (among these three languages) if the selected language doesn’t suite you.
* Let the app keep track of current player (to avoid registration on the wrong player) or allow free registration on any player.
Please note that the free verion is protocol-only, you need physical dice to play the game.
Features (Premium version)
An in-app purchase of the Premium version adds the following to the app:
* In-app dice play.
* Shared protocol where up to 6 devices can connect over local WiFi and share the same protocol/dice play. Please note that connection over Internet is not supported – all devices must be connected to the same local WiFi.
* In-app purchase for a Premium version that enables in-app dice play and network functionality where up to 6 devices can share a common protocol and participate in the same dice play.
* It is now possible to register saved throws.
* It is now possible to register dice instead of sum in popups where all dice count (e.g. Chance).
* Help pages have been moved to the web.
* Updated icon.
APP ID =se.trevligaspel.yatzyprotocol2